NFTs for All. NFT world designed by LINE.
Hello from DOSI Team.
Thank you to all users who are always interested in and using DOSI services.
We will be conducting a survey targeting DOSI users regarding various blockchain wallet services that are currently being operated.
Through this survey, we aim to understand the usage status of blockchain wallet services among DOSI users and establish plans for expanding wallet services in the future based on users' needs.
As this survey is being conducted to provide better service, we kindly ask for the participation of many DOSI users.
In addition, we will be giving away a total of 110 Citizen Lv1 NFTs to those who participate in the survey through a draw.
<Detailed information on the Survey Event for DOSI Users regarding the Use of Various Blockchain Wallet Services>
- Survey URL: https://lin.ee/rlO6EIq/qbko
- Participation Period: April 21, 2023 ~ April 28, 2023 00:00 (UTC)
- Winner Announcement and Airdrop Date: To be announced separately after the survey ends.
> Rewards(duplicate reward unavailable): 1) 10 of Citizen Lv1 NFTs will be airdropped to hand-picked 10 users of most meaningful insights 2) 100 of Citizen Lv1 NFTs will be airdropped by a raffle
* Citizen Lv1 NFT prize draw is conducted for survey participants who have completed filling out and submitting the DOSI Wallet address as a personal information collection item in the survey, and duplicate participation is not allowed.
* Detailed information on the winner announcement and Airdrop Date will be announced separately through DOSI Home Notice in the near future.
* Participants are deemed to have agreed to the contents of the notice by participating in this event, and should check the DOSI Home notice for any updates on the event.
* If multiple accounts are suspected of abuse such as duplicate participation using Google forms and theft, they may be excluded from the prize draw.
* For users logging in from Japan, participation in the survey is unavailable.
We would like to thank you once again for your love and interest in the DOSI service, and we plan to provide continuous surveys through the DOSI community channel in the future. We ask for your participation and valuable opinions.